Hello to all those who come on by, my name is...unimportant, but I am mostly known as Shadow to my friends. I’m not goth or anything, my minecraft username is the much longer The_Shadow_King3 and saying that is just silly. Anyway, welcome to my blog! I’m not going to lie here, I started this to get into a contest that I’ll shortly be discussing. As I thought more on it though, I grew to greatly enjoy the idea of a place to openly ramble and open myself somewhere where I doubt ANYONE from IRL can find it! Just kidding, but seriously, not really. Anyway, below I’ll just give a quick list of what I’ll probably be talking about though I may go off on a rant about something totally different.
- MassiveCraft: A Minecraft RP/PVP Factions server I’ve seen on for over two years
- Star Wars: Do NOT get me talking about Star Wars, will probably discuss SW: Rebels, the new films and other media from this amazing universe
- Destiny: Such a controversial game, but I love it. A lot. So I’ll talk about it.
- Artists: Most probably from deviantart and maybe my own works if I make any.
- Creative stuff I work on: No spoilers so shhhh...
I hope every enjoys and the first few posts I'll be making will be to Massive though maybe I'll throw a Star Wars one in there...dunno, I'll see how I feel. I'll catch you all later!
Fenton (My Fursona)
By: BittaBoBittoBa (his minecraft username)

No comments:
Post a Comment